HOURS A LESSON
Course Summary & Requirements:
This course is best for anyone with no previous knowledge of Arabic as the course will start from the Arabic Alphabet.
Assessment Techniques: Evaluation will rely on active participation, assignments, and tests to assess students’ grasp of the course material and their ability to utilize learned concepts and skills.
Necessary Materials: Students must obtain the “Gateway to Arabic” Book 1 and 2. We will provide additional course resources as required.
Course Regulations: Students must actively participate, timely submit assignments, maintain academic integrity, and comply with all other course regulations.
This course plan provides a general guideline; adjustments may be needed based on the teacher’s judgment, institutional rules, or unexpected events.
Arabic Basics: Gateway to Arabic Book 1
– Mastering the Arabic Alphabet and Diacritical Marks
– Nunation and Sun and Moon Letters
– Short and Long Vowels
– Basic Arabic Reading and Writing
Arabic Basics: Gateway to Arabic Book 2
– Understanding Grammar and Sentence Composition
– Enhancing Vocabulary (350+ Words)
– Grasping Gender, Adjectives, and Prepositions
– Interrogative Particles and Sentence Construction
– Comprehending Countries and Nationalities in Arabic
– Comprehending and Translating Short Arabic Texts
Islamic Studies: Tawheed
– Understanding Core and Various Types of Tawheed
– Importance of Tawheed in Historical and Present-day Muslim Societies
Islamic Studies: Fiqh
– Grasping Acts of Worship and Their Jurisprudence
– Studying Linguistic and Sharia Aspects of Fiqh
Islamic Studies: Hadiths
– Understanding, Reciting, and Memorizing Chosen Hadiths
– Impact of Hadiths on Islamic Practices